Registrations and Transfers
Westwood Junior High School is Grade 7-8 and Westwood senior High School is grades 9-11, part of the Lester B. Pearson School Board, located in Hudson, Quebec.
If you are coming from another school board in Montreal or from another province, you will need to call the school (Junior: 514-798-4500 or Senior: 514-798-4900) and ask to set up a registration appointment.
Please bring the following documents to the registration appointment:
1) Original birth certificate (long form) of student and immigration documents if applicable.
2) Copy of the MEES eligibility certificate for English instruction
3) Most recent report card or provincial transcript of marks
4) Medicare card
5) Parent's driver's license or house deed/rental agreement.
6) Proof of parents citizenship, valid passport or birth certificate if born in Canada or citizenship card if born outside
If you are considering a transfer to Westwood Senior High School from another Lester B. Pearson school, please go to your home school and complete a "Transfer Request Form". Your home school will contact us directly regarding the request.
If the transfer is approuved by the school administration, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to visit the school and complete the transfer.
Please bring the following documents to your transfer appointment:
1) Original birth certificate
2) Most recent report card
3) Medicare card
If you have any questions about this process do not hesitate to contact the guidance department.